Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

A Chance to Show Your Ability in Sports

          There are a lot of sporty students. In our school, a lot of students has joined the Intramurals. Intramurals is an event where students can join to show their ability.

     
   In this event, there are various sports you can join in. Just like volleyball, basketball, badminton, etc. In this event you can see the determination of the athletes to win. There will also be students who lose but I hope they never lose hope. There will always be a time for everything, maybe not now, maybe in the near future. I'm not the type of student that is inclined to sports because of my health and my tardiness. But I know how to play chess and other board games it's just that I don't have anyone to play with at home. I hope that someday I will join any sport so that I can be more sporty just like the other students in my school.

          There were also booths from the different clubs. Which showed their creativity.
           There were also a dance sport and they have danced so well!
            Having school intramurals is a must because here you will identify the sporty students. You will have the chance to show your sporty side.

References:
https://www.kissclipart.com/boy-playing-basketball-clipart-basketball-nba-clip-im3qi0/

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Am I Ready Yet?

        Time comes by so fast it feels like I was just in 7th grade yesterday and now I'm in 10th grade. I am now moving up to senior high school. I don't know if I'm ready yet. I am not ready to say goodbye to my friends yet. We may still study in the same school but we will have less time to hangout not like junior high. I'm part excited and part scared. I don't know what will happen next. I will also definitely miss my classmates and teachers. They will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget about them because they became a part of me.           To my classmates and friends, this goodbye is bitter-sweet. Thank you for the laugh and times. I hope that we all become what we want in the future. Always remember your high school friends. They say that high school friends are the best! Without you guys I will not enjoy junior high school. We always had each others back.            To my teachers, thank for the lessons ma'am/sir. You

This is My Dream

            Ever since I was a child, I always liked things related to science (explains why I'm in the science class). I dreamed of becoming a nurse just like my aunt and grandmother. My father also took up this course, sadly, he died before he can even work as a nurse. So, I've always wanted to become a nurse. They are my inspirations on pursuing my dream, especially my dad. I told myself that I will pursue it for him.              When I was a child, I always liked helping people. Just like my aunt (I call her mama because she took care of me) whenever there are people in our community that will ask for her help as a nurse I will always be there a her assistant. And now that I'm all grown up whenever my grandmother needs help on getting her BP and Sugar Level I always help her(we have equipments at home).              Now, that I'm in 10th grade my decision is final I will become a nurse and I will help sick people on their needs. I WILL AND I CAN. Refer

Foundation Day of ISNHS (Ilocos Sur National High School)

          In this year we celebrate the 118th Foundation Day of Ilocos Sur National High School. We always celebrate it every 1st and 2nd of March. In 1902, this school was established and the first name of this was actually Ilocano Normal School. And, YES this school witnessed the World War II, cool isn't?           The celebration is for 2 days. The first day will be the coronation of the winner for the search of Mr. and Ms. Education 2020. The second day will be the parade of students from different grade levels, Grade 7 to 12. They will also perform the field demo they will have a competition of what grade level has the best field demo.