Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

United Nations Day 2019: "Indigenous Language Matter for Sustainable Development, Peace Building and Reconciliation"0

          United Nations was formed after the World War II so that countries will have to settle international problems with UN and not with war. It was originally formed by 51 countries and now it have 193 countries
which is almost all the countries in the world.UN is made to maintain peace and security throughout the whole world and developeing the relations of every nation. UN is also made to celebrate diversity and brotherhood of the different countries.
          The theme for this year is "Indigenous Language Matter for Sustainable Development, Peace Building and Reconciliation". I noticed that almost all the celebration it feature the importance of
indigenous languages. It is because this year of 2019 it is the International Year of Indigenous Languages (IYIL). Some languages are disappearing so United Nations made an action in order to raise awareness. Indigenous language is important because it makes our world's cultural diversity. Language is important for all the people to communicate and to show the culture of every nation.
           Languages matter not only because it helps us communicate but also for the world's sustainable development, peace and reconciliation. 

References:
https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UN_emblem_blue.svg
https://www.un.am/en/news/806
            

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Am I Ready Yet?

        Time comes by so fast it feels like I was just in 7th grade yesterday and now I'm in 10th grade. I am now moving up to senior high school. I don't know if I'm ready yet. I am not ready to say goodbye to my friends yet. We may still study in the same school but we will have less time to hangout not like junior high. I'm part excited and part scared. I don't know what will happen next. I will also definitely miss my classmates and teachers. They will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget about them because they became a part of me.           To my classmates and friends, this goodbye is bitter-sweet. Thank you for the laugh and times. I hope that we all become what we want in the future. Always remember your high school friends. They say that high school friends are the best! Without you guys I will not enjoy junior high school. We always had each others back.            To my teachers, thank for the lessons ma'am/sir. You

This is My Dream

            Ever since I was a child, I always liked things related to science (explains why I'm in the science class). I dreamed of becoming a nurse just like my aunt and grandmother. My father also took up this course, sadly, he died before he can even work as a nurse. So, I've always wanted to become a nurse. They are my inspirations on pursuing my dream, especially my dad. I told myself that I will pursue it for him.              When I was a child, I always liked helping people. Just like my aunt (I call her mama because she took care of me) whenever there are people in our community that will ask for her help as a nurse I will always be there a her assistant. And now that I'm all grown up whenever my grandmother needs help on getting her BP and Sugar Level I always help her(we have equipments at home).              Now, that I'm in 10th grade my decision is final I will become a nurse and I will help sick people on their needs. I WILL AND I CAN. Refer

Foundation Day of ISNHS (Ilocos Sur National High School)

          In this year we celebrate the 118th Foundation Day of Ilocos Sur National High School. We always celebrate it every 1st and 2nd of March. In 1902, this school was established and the first name of this was actually Ilocano Normal School. And, YES this school witnessed the World War II, cool isn't?           The celebration is for 2 days. The first day will be the coronation of the winner for the search of Mr. and Ms. Education 2020. The second day will be the parade of students from different grade levels, Grade 7 to 12. They will also perform the field demo they will have a competition of what grade level has the best field demo.